March 16, 2014

Jake Clark's Story: How one warrior was saved from suicide



Video Title: Jake Clark's Story: How one warrior was saved from suicide. Source: DavidLynchFoundation. Date Published: December 6, 2013. Description:
In 2012, Jake founded "Save A Warrior" a week-long retreat centered around the experience of Transcendental Meditation.

"When you know the pain that these guys are in, you're compelled to stick your hand out. They're the guys that get involved with their communities, they are the coaches, they are the teachers, they are the police officers, they are the fire fighters.

What we will do is we will change the way we prepare warriors in this country, and TM will be part of that. TM gave me access to this purity of purpose. It gave me another way to go. It saved my life, it saved my life. It gave me a life worth living. And that's what I'm most grateful for."