October 4, 2012

Philip Giraldi Says No More Being Soft On Israel

 Is this a statesman? No, this is a former furniture salesman who needs to shut up and go away because nobody is buying his bullshit.

An excerpt from Philip Giraldi's newest article, "Why I Dislike Israel":
"I have to admit that I don’t like what my own government is doing these days, but I like Israel even less and it is past time to do something about it. No more money, no more political support, no more tolerance of spying, and no more having to listen to demands for red lines to go to war. No more favorable press when the demented Benjamin Netanyahu holds up a cartoon at the U.N. The United States government exists to serve the American people, no more, no less, and it is time that our elected representatives begin to remember that fact."