October 18, 2011

Steve Pieczenik Speaks on 3rd Party Option and A New Constitution

Some Issues And Themes Discussed by Alex Jones and Dr. Steve Pieczenik:
- The lie about Iran's assassination plot and the political fallout.
- The collapse of the credibility of the Obama White House.
- The need for a devolution of federal power.
- The influential role that Infowars and the Alex Jones Show is playing in waking people up and paving the road for the reconstruction of America's reputation and the restoration of freedom in America.
- The inevitable demise of the megalomaniacs in power in Washington, England, and Israel.

1/2


2/2


"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around me
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
And I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again" - The Who, Won't Get Fooled Again