I've read reports about Mexican cartel members going to Ukraine for "training" and returning in body bags.
Now the ISIS cannon fodder in Syria are being sheepherded to Yemen for an absolute slaughter.
I usually don't like highlighting these stories because these poor fools are victims too, but you shouldn't go into another person's country with violent intent and expect things to go well for you.
Russia and Yemen are doing God's work. And I like they're not messing around. Syria was too gentle and allowed Turkey to transport these devils from all four corners of the Earth without making them pay in any sort of way.
Hit them hard as soon as they land in the airport in Yemen. Don't tease them with Valhalla. Make their journey quick.
One thing I really like about war in Ukraine and Yemen is how the ranks of Western mercenaries/terrorists are being thinned by Russians and Yemenis.
— Kathleen Tyson (@Kathleen_Tyson_) October 7, 2026
They are making the Global South much more secure. https://t.co/o4e3QvtbyF