Veterans Today: "Gwenyth Todd: Richard Clarke a 9/11 person of interest."
Kevin Barrett [Interview with Gwenyth Todd]: "Gwenyth Todd: Neocons plotted US war on Iran; Richard Clarke a 9/11 person of interest on The Kevin Barrett Show."
Washington Post: "Why was a Navy adviser stripped of her career?"
Juan Cole: "Plot to Provoke war with Iran thwarted by Navy analyst."
"I don't pretend to tell you the gospel truth here. It is the truth as I know it, as I saw it," says Gwenyth Todd, former staffer at the National Security Council, in an interview on the Kevin Barrett show. The interview is 1 hour and 22 minutes.
List of topics covered:
1. The decision to invade Iraq.
2. The Clinton White House, Counter-terrorism Czar Richard Clarke, the Monica Lewinsky scandal. Clarke spied for Israel, but instead of being dropped for his act of treason he was promoted to the National Security Council.
3. The conspiracy to provoke a war with Iran in the Persian Gulf in 2007.
4. The Lockerbie bombing and the attempt to discredit the family members because of their refusal to cooperate with Clarke and obediently follow the agenda of the White House. [I think my summary of this point is correct, but listen to the interview for yourself to get a better understanding].
5. The threat of blackmail against U.S. government officials and politicians if they choose to speak out.