"As a result of this unrelenting propaganda against Iran, the talk now is not; ‘has Iran really got a nuclear weapons program’, or even; ‘if it has, how can this be a threat to any one of the nuclear armed nations of the world, including Israel, which could obliterate Iran in an instant’ but, rather, the talk is; ‘how best can an attack be launched’, ‘who should launch the attack’, and ‘how far can the West go in attacking Iran in order to prevent retaliation’.There is a mistaken belief held by many people that the U.S. government won't attack Iran or allow Israel to attack because of the economic repercussions that will follow.
Even those against an attack aren’t against it because there is absolutely no moral, practical or legal justification for it; they’re against because of the consequences such an attack might bring. They worry not so much about the massive loss of life such a conflict will bring to the region but they worry that it’ll send the cost of oil sky-rocketing and doing untold damage to an already very wobbly global economy." - Damian Lataan; Why War Against Iran? (September 3, 2010).
"In short, for Israel an attack against Iran and Israel’s other enemies on the pretext of pre-empting an immediate threat to its own existence will be the do or die action it will take in order to realise Zionism’s ultimate endgame; the creation of a Greater Israel.
The coming confrontation is not about Iran being a threat; it is about Israel ridding itself of all of its enemies in the places that it would like to annex as part of its realisation of creating a permanent Greater Israel nation abundant with fertile lands, its own water resources, and living space. War is its pretext." - Damian Lataan; The U.S. And Israel's 'Obsession' With Iran - The Real Reasons (November 6, 2011).
"The law is whatever people determine it to be." - David Ben-Gurion, Israel's first Prime Minister.
"Before the founding of the state, on the eve of its creation, our main interests was self-defense. To a large extent, the creation of the state was an act of self-defense. . . . Many think that we're still at the same stage. But now the issue at hand is conquest, not self-defense." - David Ben-Gurion.
Oil prices will rise to astronomical levels, global trade will diminish, and world poverty rates will increase rapidly as the global economy comes to a standstill.
People ask: Who wants to see this nightmare scenario unfold?
The answer is clear: The Western plutocratic elite.
Journalist Jim Tucker reported in June 2010 that the secret attendees at the annual Bilderberg Conference wanted America to attack Iran.
Paul Joseph Watson wrote in his article, "Bilderbergers Green Light Attack On Iran":
Turning to Iran, Tucker said that many Bilderberg members, including Brzezinski, were in favor of U.S. air strikes on Iran and were “leaning towards war,” although 100 per cent of members were not supportive of an attack.The sociopathic elite who hold secret conferences to discuss their evil plans desire the destruction of the global economy because destruction and chaos will help them achieve many of their long-term political objectives and global goals:
“Some of them in Europe are saying no we shouldn’t do it but most of them are in favor of American air strikes on Iran,” said Tucker, adding, “They’re tilting heavily towards green lighting a U.S. attack on Iran.”
An attack on Iran would provide a welcome distraction to the globalists’ failings in other areas and would also allow them to war profiteer, pointed out Tucker.
- The establishment of a global authoritarian government with the power of life and death over all nations. This government will not be based on the rule of law or the people's will. It is springing up by way of deception, state terrorism, world wars, economic depressions, and other orchestrated global crises.
- The increase of mass starvation and world poverty to accelerate the reduction of the world's population.
- The end of industrial civilization, material development and unlimited economic growth. This is not being done for the good of the planet and environment, but to secure power and profits into the hands of a small global elite. This sociopathic elite wants to control the destiny of humanity and the planet. There is no better way of doing that than by destroying the middle classes and forcing people to live in abject poverty because then their thoughts won't be aimed towards knowledge and revolution, but towards attaining the next meal. Instead of changing the system and putting up a fight, they'll cheat their neighbour and loot stores to survive through the days like malnourished dogs.
A lot of people naively think that the hijacked U.S. government and the new world order banksters won't start a world war in the Middle East because they won't like the economic fallout.
But if you are the ruling elite that has screwed up royally, defrauded hundreds of millions of people, and committed crimes against humanity, what's not to like about war?
They can make tremendous war profits, use the police state to crush dissent against Wall Street and the government, and transition the world into a new totalitarian dark age after all the bodies are incinerated and/or buried.
World War Three is just what the doctor of death ordered.
Those who love death, war profiteering, mass suffering, violence, chaos, power, and a world fascist government, believe a new world war is good and necessary.
So the freaks and psychopaths in power in America and the West will enjoy this decade of mass death.
I don't want to leave Israel out of the picture.
What will the maniacs and mass murderers in Tel Aviv gain by attacking Iran and blowing up the whole region? In one word: territory.
Damian Lataan says Israel's political elite wants to establish a Greater Israel and destroy the Palestinian nationalist movement. In his article, "The U.S. And Israel's 'Obsession' With Iran - The Real Reasons," Lataan writes:
"Israel’s real obsession is the creation of a Greater Israel and the destruction of those that prevent Israel’s expansionist dreams; Hamas in the Gaza Strip and Hezbollah in Lebanon, both of whom are supported by Iran.The problem with Israel's expansionist plans is that millions of Lebanese and Palestinians are sitting on the land that Israel wants to grab for itself.
The stated casus belli for any Israeli/US attack on Iran will be that Iran is building a nuclear weapon with which it intends to ‘wipe Israel off the map’. The ‘Iran has a nuclear weapons program’ and the ‘wipe Israel off the map’ are two memes that have gone hand in hand in the propaganda and rhetoric of Israel’s Zionists and their neoconservative allies in the US and, indeed, around the world for years."
What a pity. All that land, and no Israelis on it! Something must be done.
To achieve a "Greater Israel," the maniacs in Israel repeat these lies to the world:
- Iran is threatening to wipe us off the map. They are savages and terrorists. They cannot be trusted with a nuclear bomb.
- Iran is building a nuclear bomb and it will use it against us. Please, help us. Please, America. Please, Europe. Do not forsake us like you did in 1939. Please, help us. We are alone and scared, and we cannot defend ourselves. We love peace and never started a war. We don't understand these savages who are around us. Please, help us.
- 9/11 was done by religious fanatics and Muslim extremists who threaten Western Civilization. We in Israel are on the frontlines in this struggle against international terrorism. We are fighting heroically to defend the values of the Western world.
- We are innocent. We are victims. We are good. We are not barbarians like them. We do not fight for land, and water, and power, and wealth. Anyone who says otherwise is anti-Semitic! An extremist! A racist! A terrorist! A Nazi sympathizer!
There is nothing like reputation in this world. It can save or ruin nations, and turn individuals into gods or monsters.
The new world order fascist elite and the war criminals in Israel know their reputation is sinking. Nobody believes their lies anymore.
Both sides want to attack Iran and start World War III for different reasons, none of them justifiable by law or morality.
War without provocation, war for land and power, is barbaric and indefensible.