August 26, 2011

Charles Dyer: An Enemy of The Totalitarian State


Sgt. Charles Dyer, aka July4patriot, is innocent of the charges that the criminal and treasonous U.S. government brought against him on January 12, 2010.

Watch Dyer's video series on YouTube in which he lays out the evidence that shows he is innocent.

Earlier this month, Dyer's house was burned down with all his evidence inside. This was not an accident. The feds are experts at undermining the cases of innocent people. To get some idea of the type of scum that rules America, read this article called "The Informants" by Trevor Aaronson about how FBI agents break the law, entrap Americans, and create false terrorist plots for financial and political gain.

I don't know enough details to write a full, in-depth article about the progression of Sgt. Dyer's case, the government attacks against him and his family, and his current situation.

A few days ago, Sgt. Dyer turned himself in to the authorities in Fort Bend County, Texas. Read this article for more information.

Also, read Dyer's letter to the court and public about why he was on the run. Dyer writes:
I have taken final opportunity while I am still alive to make a statement to the public. First, I am INNOCENT of all accusations. 2 years ago when I was first arrested, I had the utmost faith and confidence in the U.S. Judicial system, however I had since then learned that due to corruption and politics, that our system is severely flawed. There are far too many injustices to list in this message, but I will name some of them.

At every turn, my family and I have been threatened and bullied by both the state and federal governments. My family has been chased from the state, my parents have been and broken financially, and I have been pushed to the limits multiple times by law enforcement and the judicial system in an effort to cause me to take violent action against them. If I do, I know I will be the monster they depict me as.
.
.
.
I had a series of videos recorded to show everything that had been done to me and ready for release, the weekend before my trial started. However, someone attempted to kill me and burn my house down around me. Fortunately I was not there. Unfortunately, everything I have worked for in my life was lost. Every picture I have taken, every piece of memorabilia of my life, every video showing what they have done, everything that was important to me.

I pleaded to the court to continue my case just one week I had lost everything except the ragged clothes out on my back and my trial was in three days. Judge Enos denied me that. I still do not know why. I do not understand 80% of what has happened to me thus far. I served my country as a U.S. Marine for years of my life. I have been an outstanding citizen. I have done all I could to help my fellow man. Yet as a soon as my lying drug/sex addict wife has my daughter make sex allegations about me, the world turns on me and my past actions mean nothing because the very government I worked for, now sees me as a threat.
The traitors in the U.S. government have done everything they could to break Sgt. Dyer's spirit, damage his reputation, intimidate his family, and mislead the public. But they have failed. Their dirty tricks against innocent people don't work in every case.

Dyer's message of liberty and his sacred honour have not been ruined, despite all the false accusations that have been made against him. He is a true patriot and a man of integrity. We cannot let the bastards who control the U.S. government take that away from him.

If you want to financially and spiritually support Sgt. Dyer, here is the address where you can send some money and kind words:

SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS FOR DYER FAMILY
Jan Dyer
5103 Hope
Marlow, ok 73055