August 17, 2010

Jeffrey Goldberg Is Cruel, and Crazy

Shit. Check out what this crazy person wrote in his blog in response to an article about the likelihood of a U.S.-Israel attack on Iran written by another crazy person named Robin Wright:
"Wright concludes her piece by offering me a bet: "By July next year, I'll wager that neither Israel nor the United States will have bombed Iran." I, of course, believe that there is a better than 50 percent chance Israel will strike -- not a hundred percent chance -- and I don't believe that the U.S. would strike Iran by this time next year. So it's kind of a loaded bet, but I'll take it anyway, and also I'll probably bet against my own position with my bookie, Irving "The Finger" Kashkowitz. That way, I can't lose, or win, depending on how you look at it. Which reminds me of something someone once told me to describe the personality of Ehud Barak, the Israeli defense minister: "Barak is the kind of guy who plays himself in chess and gets pissed off when he loses." I'm sort of like that, too."
These cruel, cruel losers are waging a bet with each other on the time line for the destruction of a country that has over 70 million people!!!! My God! Have they lost their fucking minds? These people are nuts!!! They should be in a big mental hospital, not writing big articles for big magazines.