October 20, 2009

Political Ponerology: An Interview with Harrison Koehli by Dustin Sunflower

Political Ponerology is a phenomenal book written in 1984 by Andrew M. Lobaczewski, a clinical psychologist, and it has been on my excavation-radar time ever since I came across the interview below by funneling through one of my favorite blogs, "Ask But Why?." I've been reluctant to get into the book because of school work, and side studies, but I will immerse myself totally in its analysis of psychopaths, the nature of evil, and political power. I will have to get over my aversion to pdf files because this is a timely book, and the fact that it has been censored by powerful and active men makes it even more necessary to begin reading it immediately.

It can be found online for free here. Or, if you can afford the luxuries of paper then you can buy a paperback copy here.


Harrison Koehli is an editor of Red Pill Press, which publishes the book, and owner of "The Rabbit Hole," which, as pointed out by the interviewer, is a terrific name for a bookstore.