January 12, 2013

I'm Disillusioned With The 9/11 Truth Movement

I just thought I'd put that out there.

Don't expect to read more 9/11 truth articles on this site. I won't be writing anything new on the subject. The strict, literal, and factual view of the event, falsely called the "conspiracy theory" version, is by now well known on the Internet.

Don't get me wrong, I haven't changed my opinion about the facts-of-the-matter. The official story is BS. It doesn't pass the smell test. But, I'm coming around to the belief that it was a necessary and noble lie. It wasn't the first of its kind, and it won't be the last. This is how history has always worked.

History is official lies built on official lies. Regimes and conquerors come and go in the course of time, leaving behind them nothing but stacks of corpses and fables. Most conquerors pillage and burn, while others do great things on top of doing a lot of bad things. The record of all conquering liberators is a mixed bag.

The power of a regime to enforce a temporary political dogma on a population, whether through a clergy, academia, or the media, has always been a fact of history. Reality is easily manipulated by rulers.

I'll try to explain why I feel this way more articulately in future articles. I'm telling you guys now because you deserve to know why I've changed my opinion about exposing 9/11 truth. For me the obsession is over. To put it simply, the path to awakening and enlightenment does not end with 9/11 truth. It is a cliff that leads to the bottom of nowhere, psychologically and spiritually speaking.

There is more knowledge to be discovered. There are higher and more profound metaphysical, mystical, and spiritual truths that are worth seeking after and knowing. I always thought of myself as a seeker after Truth, not just the truth about one event in history, even if that event was a turning point in the history of Western civilization.

So, starting now, the content of this blog will be less political. The reason is simple. I'm just sick of covering things like FSA crimes in Syria, USraeli lies, Western financing, arming, and training of Al-Qaeda, the Osama Bin Laden cover-up, etc. I want to go from excavating history to transcending it. I'm interested in helping to heal people's souls and create understanding, and educating people about 9/11 truth isn't helping. Taking the Sufi path to God is more worthwhile.

I hope you will come along on this new journey, and keep visiting this blog.

A Small Round-Up of 9/11 Truth Articles:

The 9/11 Magic Ritual: The Hypnotism of Power, The Madness of Human Sacrifice, And The Abuse of The Sacred.

The Evaporation of Darkness: Mass Deprogramming And The End of The 9/11 Consensus.

A Collapsing Mythology: The Death of The 9/11 Myth And War on Terror Consensus.

Freedom of Speech In The West Is Constrained By The “Conspiracy Theory” Label.

Awakening From The Abyss: End of 9/11 Conspiracy Theories.

We Are All Conspiracy Theorists Now: The Mainstreaming of 9/11 Truth.

Conspiracy Theorists/Truth-Tellers Deserve An Apology.

5 Reasons Why Conspiracy Theorists Are More Popular Than You Think.

Why People Reject Conspiracy Theories.

A Radical Rethinking of Conspiracy Theories Is Underway Globally.

Israeli Lobbyist Confirms 9/11 Conspiracy Theories.